EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: Ordering Cards Process:
· Go to instructors.primemedicaltraining.com and click on eCard Order Form.
· Fill out the form and indicate which cards and how many you need. No minimum card order
Cards will be deposited by 5pm the next business day but usually same day.
· Afterwards, you will receive an email with an invoice and link that allows you to pay online via credit card.
· Prices stay the same. BLS cards are $6 and HeartSaver cards are $20.
· Cards are issued immediately whether you’ve paid or not. We take care of you first!
What we don’t need:
- You no longer need to submit the HeartStart paper ecard order form found on HeartStart’s website.
- You no longer need to pay via Paypal. We will send you an invoice.
- We do not need you to send us any paperwork. You are responsible for keeping a copy of the course roster with the following information on file for 3 years:
- Course Type
- Student’s Name, Phone, Email, Address and Test Score (if applicable)
- You are not required to keep Paper Evaluations, Skill Test sheets, or copies of Written Test sheets.
New AHA Alignment
As part of the partnership with HeartStart, we will now be issuing eCards through Prime’s Training Center which means you will need to align with Prime’s TC in order to receive new card orders effective immediately. This is an easy process. Please follow the below instructions.
IMPORTANT. If you have cards in your inventory from HeartStart, you need to either use up those cards first or align with us as a secondary TC. If you replace our TC with HeartStart’s TC, you will lose access to unused cards you purchased and there is no way to retrieve or refund them.
· Go to http://ahainstructornetwork.org
· Click “Login” and sign in
· Click on “Edit My Profile” and then “Alignment”
· Click the “Remove” button next to your primary alignment and then click “Add Disciplines” button and select your discipline.
· Click the button that says “Lookup” and enter the state (TN) and TC ID (TN20925), then search. (do not enter a city)
· Select “Prime Medical Training, LLC”
· Click “Submit Update” at the bottom of the screen
· Verify changes, and click “Update” one more time
· All done!
· If you have problems logging in or aligning, you will need to contact the AHA by calling 1-877-242-4277.
If we can help you with any steps of this process, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We hope you find this to be an improved process.